we are here for you
- Do I need to sign up for the tour?
You don't need to sign up. Just show up!
- How long is a tour?
A tour typically takes from one hour an a half to two hours.
- Where does the tour start?
The tour starts at at the main station square, under the monumental archway right next to the KKL. Don't be shy, ask people around you if you can't find us!
- There is no tour when I'm there. What do I do?
We can arrange a special tour, please write to us how many people you are and when you will be there.
- What is the planning for next month/the following months?
The planning for next month will be announced on the homepage a week in advance at the latest.
- The weather does not look good, is there a tour?
The tour will take place, rain or shine. The tour will only be canceled in case of extreme weather conditions (and by extreme, we mean extreme for Lucerne ;-) ) and that will be announced clearly on the homepage.
Write us an e-mail to: lucerne[at]freewalk.ch
Or send us a message directly: