- Do I need to sign up for the tour?
Yes, please write us at least 24 hours in advance using the form below.
- How long is a tour?
A tour typically takes two hours.
- Where does the tour start?
We meet at the office of the “BLS Schifffahrt”. It is located at the very beginning of the navigation channel used by boats and cruises. Don't be shy, ask people around you if you can't find us!
- There is no tour when I'm there. What do I do?
We can arrange a special tour, please write to us how many people you are and when you will be there.
- What is the planning for next month/the following months?
The planning for next month will be announced on the homepage a week in advance at the latest.
- The weather does not look good, is there a tour?
The tour will take place, rain or shine. The tour will only be canceled in case of extreme weather conditions (and by extreme, we mean extreme for Thun ;-) ) and that will be announced clearly on the homepage.
Write us an e-mail to: info[at]freewalk.ch
Or send us a message directly: